Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here we go....

Matt is off to camp at camp Mapledale in Payson canyon. He will be able to come home on Saturday nights and go to church with us on Sundays. He will have to be back on Sunday nights for meetings. He is enjoying the staff he is working with. Colton really misses his daddy, but it's going okay. I have had some very long days with Colton whinning and pitching fits because he doesn't get his way. Although to stop him from whinning, he loves to take baths. So, I put him in the tub to take a break from the whinning. I just sit there for a bit with a happy kid. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. Just haven't gotten my energy back completely. Hopefully that will come. Mike, Amy and their family will be coming the end of June. We are so excited to see them. I will try to post pictures and videos later.

No comments:

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers