Saturday, May 16, 2009
Update
So, I ended up having surgery on my kidney stone. It turned out that it was the width of a pea, but as long as a small green bean. So, it wasn't going to pass on it's own. I visited the ER a time or two before they operated. They ended up putting a stint in, which my body absolutely hated. I think the stint was worse than the stone. My kidneys really ached and were spasming pretty good. But, now I'm feeling better. I'm up and around doing things again. I'm just really tired all the time. I don't know if it's from recovering or if it's due to the fact that Colton has been getting up during the night for a drink and to eat. He is hungry. It's driving me crazy. He has a snack before he goes to bed, so I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions? As soon as he eats and drinks, he goes right back to bed, so it's not like he just wants an excuse to get up. I will post some videos of Colton later. He is becoming so funny. He does the cutest things. He loves to dance and wink and give some skin as Matt would call it. He does knuckle to knuckles. Today, we are just hanging out around the house. Matt, Colton & I went up to Black & White Days little fair, and walked around. I found some cute necklaces. This morning we walked down to the church and met mom and dad. We cleaned the church, to get it ready for Sunday. The saddest part for me was that the Chapel was the dirtiest. It's sad to see that people don't take care of such a scared and special place. There were crumbs and papers everywhere. I make sure I have cleaned up all of our crumbs and things before we leave Sacrament. But, sad to see that everyone isn't like that. But, it was fun cleaning the church. It brought back memories of cleaning the church in Georgia with the Kings'. That was their job, to clean the church. I remember helping a couple of times when I was little. I remember cleaning the windows and how careful we had to be because it is Heavenly Father's house and was just as important as the temple. After cleaning the glass, I was very careful from then on, to not touch the glass, because I knew how hard it was to clean it. This afternoon, I'm coloring mom's hair and doing a couple of haircuts. The parade is at 5pm. I don't know if we are going to make it. I'm exhausted right now. Only having 5 hours of sleep last night and the night before that about 3. And so, the last two weeks have been that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon. The bishop has said in our ward many times not to have food in the chapel.
Post a Comment