Camp Maple Dell, Boy Scout Camp up Payson Canyon.
So, Matt went back to camp last night. All is good. Thankfully we didn't get any symptoms. We were truly blessed. Colton is missing his dad, this is really hard on him, but I get lots of cuddle time because of it. When Matt calls, Colton never wants to hang up or say goodbye, he starts to pitch a fit. Then at night and in the mornings, he calls for dada. Poor kid, I hope these eight weeks go fast for his sake and mine. I'm so proud of Matt for working and helping to provide for our family. We just pray that after camp, he can find a job close by. I have the greatest husband in the world. I love him so much!! And he is the greatest daddy! Love ya, honey, have a good week at camp. We will see you on Friday. This weekend is Matt's family reunion. We are going to Sterling, Ut on Saturday. Friday night we are going with Grandpa and Grandma Funk to the Manti Pageant. I am so excited, I have never been. I'm hoping Colton will be good and fall asleep in the stroller, since it's outside. I'm excited to spend time with our family this weekend. I have the best in laws ever!! I'm a pretty lucky girl. I love you all!

1 comment:
No I say I have the best in-laws ever. But yours can take a second best.
Post a Comment