Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I Promise I Feed Him
Yesterday, Colton and I had a busy day. We had an early morning apt. in Logan, and then ran some errands. You know, Sam's, Walmart, Shopko. I had taken Colton's cereal and milk. He drank all of his milk and most of his cereal. While we were at Sam's I bought some really yummy purple grapes. I hadn't eaten breakfast, so I figured I would snack on them. Well, Colton wanted them also, so I kept giving him grapes, between the two of us, we had eaten half the carton. Well, we got home and my big helper, helped me unload groceries into the house. It's so cute, Colton has to carry things into the house. Then I needed to use the bathroom, so I went into the bathroom and during that time, I guess Colton had climbed up on the table. When I came out, this is what I saw. Colton standing there with a hot dog bun sticking out of his mouth. He had eaten half of it. I just started laughing. I really wished I had my camera upstairs with me. I couldn't believe he was still hungry. So, then I fixed lunch and he ate all of that. He keeps me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He sure doesn't look like he eats. Hopefully it will stick with him through adult hood.
Post a Comment