Sunday, April 5, 2009

New House, New Offer

Yesterday we went and looked at a home here in Richmond, it's newer than the other one and in a lot better neighborhood. We loved it, we actually liked it better than the first one, plus it was a lot cheaper. It's only about 500 sq ft less than the other and we get to finish part of the basement. So, I would get to pick out carpet and wall color and fixtures, stuff like that, which would be fun. The basement is completely insulated and has most of the framing done. There is a finished room and a laundry room that is finished down there and plumbing and electricity. The plumbing is ready for a bathroom. There is a possibility of having 3-4 more rooms downstairs.
We made an offer, we have to wait for our acceptance letter from the loan officer, hopefully we will get it Monday. Then the offer will be on it's way. The home is vacant, it's owned by a relocation company. I will put the link on here, so you can see it. It has a gorgeous view and beautiful vinyl fencing. With stainless steel refrigerator and black stove and dishwasher. I know that the Lord had something else in mind for us, that would better suit us. I'm grateful that he knows what is best for us. We have been praying that we would find a home in the ward and area that the Lord wants us to be in and that we will have the opportunities to grow and learn. Hopefully it's this area, if not, I know that the Lord does answer prayers and if we are patient and listening we will be in the place the Lord wants us. We have truly been blessed.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

That house is nice. I think I like it better than the first. Good Luck

Stephanie Gering said...

It took me several offers before I got the house I am in. It's amazing because now that I'm living in the ward I am in at least half of the houses are in this ward. So I know I am where I am suppose to be especially since our ward is not like a typical utah ward but a weird mixture of neighborhoods sort of connected and some of those houses are a couple miles apart.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers