Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter

Well, I will try to catch up on everything in the next day or two, but I wanted to get these pictures up, while I was working on them. We wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter. We hope you had a wonderful Sunday and Easter. Ours was really good and very beautiful. Here is our little Colton in his Easter outfit. We are so thankful for the blessing of the Resurrection and for that great gift. We know that Jesus is the Christ and that he lived, died and lives again for each of us. Through him we are able to return to live with our Father in Heaven and enjoy the blessings which were brought about through our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love this time of year for it gives each of us a time of renewal and to watch all of the Lord's creations and newness of the world around us. I'm so grateful for all that the gospel blesses us with. We love you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers