Friday, March 13, 2009

My New Part Time Job!!

Hello, I think most of you know that I have become an independent consultant for Usborne Books. I love these books! They are books for all ages. Some are Internet referenced and Internet linked, through very safe sites made by Usborne. If you would like to earn free books, all you have to do is have a party either at home or on the Internet. Just let me know. If you would just like to purchase books for your own library, you can do that also and it ships right to your home through my website. So check out my new link on the right hand side of the blog and enter to win $ 50.00 in free books. The books are guaranteed for your satisfaction and are great learning tools.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

So what is your internet website? I tried to click on the duck but it didn't work.

Parker Family said...

Sorry I just figured it out the link on the side not under. Sorry!

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers