Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Glad that I live in this Beautiful World...

Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky. Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by. Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree. I'm Glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me.
I love that song, as Colton and I were walking, we stopped and saw the cows and horses and then noticed, baby kittens, and baby cows in another field. When we turned to come up our street. There were a whole bunch of birds in Peggy's yard up in her pine trees. They were beautiful all different colors, orange, yellow, red, etc. I stopped and held Colton up to see the birds, they were pretty close to us, but they didn't mind us at all. They were cracking the pine cone leaves? I don't know what you call them, but you could hear them cracking them and eating what was inside, then they would let the shell part of the pine cone leaf fall down. It was beautiful the sound of the cracking, the chirping of the birds, the sight of the birds themselves and the white skins falling down, almost like leaves falling in the fall. We watched them for about 5 min. then we finished our walk home. It's so cute, Colton can say Bird.
I'm so grateful for this beautiful world that Heavenly Father has created for me to enjoy!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I agree with you. The Lord has truly made us a beautiful world to live in. And by the way, That is my favorite primary song. I heard it the first time I went to primary with my friend Judy. She had invited me to go to a primary activity with her. Primary was durring the week then. That was the opening song and I fell in love with it!

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers