Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Heart Sank

Today I had a follow up apt. with the Dr. then went to the bank and then went to check mail. Well, on my way to the post office, I noticed that the Coldwell Banker sign was down from the Highway, and I thought oh, no, they have sold the house that Matt and I have been looking at. Then I thought, no, the sign just probably came down. So after going to the Post Office I drove by the house. No Sign! My heart just sank. We looked at the house about a week ago and fell in love with it. We are just waiting on some financing. Well, I came home and tried to call the owners, hoping that maybe they just decided that it had been on the market too long and weren't getting any bites. Well, their number was listed wrong in the phone book. So, I called Coldwell Banker and talked to the realtor. He said the signs were just outdated and he was replacing them for a few more days. I told him that we were interested, just waiting for the financing. He took my name and number and our realtor, who is my Sister in law, Alisa Funk. He told us that there were some other people interested in it also, trying to get their financing. So, my mother in law is getting Alisa on it. Trying to find out the details for us. If it doesn't happen, I know the Lord will have something else better in store. But, we really like this one. http://www.utahrealestate.com/781758 this is the link to the home.

3 comments:

Stephanie Gering said...

The house looks way cute. I hope it works out for you.

Parker Family said...

I love the house. Hopefully it all work out.

Erica said...

CUTE HOUSE! House shopping is so emotional! Good Luck.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers