Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love Warm Weather

So, the past week has been wonderful weather. Colton has enjoyed it also. Everyday we go for at least one walk. We go and see the cows and the horses across the street. He loves it. He is so cute he waves to them and moo's at the cows. He's not too sure about the horses yet, he won't pet them. When I ask him if he wants to pet them like mommy, he shakes his head no! It's pretty funny! He will wave goodbye to them. So yesterday, I decided he needed to get more energy out, so I decided to take him on a walk around the block, with him walking. He actually did really well in this hilly area. He made the whole block and was running around in the yard afterwards. He did not want to come inside. In fact he threw a temper tantrum.. That seemed to last for 15 min. It drives me crazy!! So, we have been walking around the block and looking at the cows and horses along the way. Colton was ready to go again today. He just loves being outside. But, I'm really sad, because as I'm typing this the news is on and they are saying that there will probably be snow on Sunday and Monday. YUCK!! We are enjoying 50+ degrees. I just wish it would stay.

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I hope that it snows that might make it cooler in AZ. It has been so hot lately. It was 89 when I looked yesterday.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers