So, yesterday we took Colton to get his 6 month shots, with our move and all I slacked and didn't get him in. He will be 7 months old on Sunday. Anyways, he flirted with the nurses and talked and laughed. He weighed 15 lbs 9 oz and he is 25 inches long. Then they left and we waited forever for the Dr. Finally, Dr. Williams came in and talked with us he said Colton is healthy and a good looking boy. I asked about his weight, because I was a little concerned. He said not to worry about it, he is just a small boy, and maybe small his whole life. He is in the 5% for both his weight and height. So, he checked him all out and said, he's great! Then he told us the nurses would be back in to give him his shots. Well, it was a while, so Colton was sitting on the table with just a diaper on and started playing with the paper on the table and started ripping it, he was laughing so loud, Matt and I were rolling. He just loved it!! Crazy kid, who would have thought, a piece of paper would be so fun. I told Matt, I wish I had brought my camera, and he reminded me that I had my phone, so we took some pictures with the phone, sorry they are a little hard to see.




3 comments:
Where did you move to?
Crazy!! Brody is 4 months younger and has passed him in weight. Brody is 16.2 lbs and 24". Coloton is little!! He is a very cute little boy. It looks like he is having lots of fun in the play pack.
I used to give the kids wax paper to play with because it doesn't dissolve. (my doctors suggestion) I bet he'd love it.
When babies start moving about they burn a lot of those calories and thier weight slows down anyway.
I can't believe he's seven months.
Post a Comment