Friday, April 11, 2008

MINI ME

I'm So Excited!! Colton LOVES, I mean LOVES his dad. He gets so excited when his dad comes home and loves to watch him as he speaks. He follows him with his head wherever he goes. In the mornings, after I've fed him, he wants to get down and I put him down and hold on to his hands and he walks, almost runs, in a baby way, straight to his dad and just gets so excited. It is really cute. And of course, Matt thinks his son is perfect and adorable, the cutest baby ever! And wouldn't you know it, Colton has the personality of his dad. It's pretty funny!! Colton has this attitude, if he doesn't get what he wants, he throws a fit. And he gets really frusterated if he can't do something or get something. Hmmmmm.......wonder where that came from! Colton is finally out of his 0-3 month pants, his legs grew!! Yay!!! He wears 6-9 month tops almost 9 months, because he is so long and now 3-6 month pants, except the pants keep falling down, he doesn't have a belly to keep them up, just the length. Matt can't wait for Colton to get bigger to do Scouts with him. I guess they have a Scout program that is for little kids, called Tigger Scouts, it's before Cub Scouts. I never knew that. Anyways, Matt is trying to give him a jump start. He is showing Colton the Webelos Scout book while he is getting stuff ready for his camp.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers