Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Growing Sooo Fast
Colton is sitting on his own now. He hasn't broke any teeth yet, but is really gnawing alot. So, I'm sure it won't be too much longer. He had a fall the other day, while he was holding on to the coffee table and trying to walk as he was holding on, well I went around and down he went. Since we basically have concrete floors, I decided to get out the play pack and let him play in that so when he tipped over or fell, he wouldn't hit concrete. I felt bad, thinking I was putting him in this little jail. Well, he LOVES it! I can't believe it, he will play for an hour in there. We are teaching him to stand up and hang on to the sides and walk around the edges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have concrete floors?
Looks like he is having a great time. Sounds like dad is too.
Post a Comment