Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let's PARTY!!

Last night, Mike, Amy, Grammy & Grandad went to Harry Potter and to dinner. I had the great privilege of babysitting. So, what do you do when the parents are away? PARTY!!! First of all I ordered Pizza and we had a pizza party, where we decided it was every one's birthday and we would party all night. Sammy, was at Sarah's house playing. So, she missed our party. But, she had a lot of fun playing. After Pizza, everyone got baths and in PJ's. Then we games, competitions, scripture reading, prayer and ended with a Movie. It was such a blast. I don't know about the kids but, I had so much fun!!
We had a Dance competition. It was so much fun!! Cloie one the first round and the second round was Kyler tied with Colton and the third round it was a tie with Keagan and Anika.
We played Don't Eat Pete, it's a game where you get to eat M&M's and pick a square that is "it". You send one person out of the room while the rest pick a square that is "it" and then they come back into the room and start eating the M&M's off each square trying to avoid the one that's "it". Once they pick that square, you all yell "Don't Eat Pete", then they have to stop eating the M&M's, or whatever you decide to eat.
We watched "Emperor's New Groove" Such a great show. I had told the kids before the Movie started how much fun I had and was grateful that we got to do it. How much I love them and have fun with them. I thanked them for being such great kids. Then I asked, "Did you have fun?" Keagan responded-"Yea, it was Awesome" Cloie-"It fun!" Kyler-"It was INCREDIBLE"
Which I got a laugh at. They are such cute kids. I had Anika and Colton on my lap during the movie. And I loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

Stephanie Gering said...

You are the best aunt. I need lessons!

Amy said...

Thanks for watching them. We had a great time too. I'm glad they had that time with you.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers