
We signed the papers on our house on April 6, 2010. What a long and crazy drawn out process. We were suppose to close on the 1st, but the seller's didn't get their act together, so we played the waiting game forever. Even on the 6th when we had the apt. set with the title company to close our loan, we ended up waiting in the office for about 4 hours, because the seller's still didn't have their paperwork in. Mom and I were leaving for Az after we signed the papers, so we put a little heat on them, because I was leaving the state and had to get them signed today. Our sweet little niece Paris June was born on April 3, 2010, 4 weeks early at 5 lbs 4 oz 18.5 inch long. She stayed in the NICU for a week because of lung and feeding issues. Mom, Colton and I went down to help out Helena and Chris with the boys and emotional support. Colton loves baby Paris, as he calls her. He was so cute with her. Now, he just keeps saying, "mommy, I want a sister", "where's my sister". He's really cute. I so wish that we could give him a sister, but I guess the Lord doesn't think it's time. It was so fun being there, Colton loved being with his cousins and I loved spending time with my family and of course seeing such a precious little angel. It was so nice being able to hold here, thanks Helena for sharing her with me. Colton loved being able to go outside in shorts and thought that it was great to just be able to run around outside and play on the swings.
Colton and I stayed at Mike and Amy's. While we were there, Amy and I went to a high school play, "Hello Dolly", I loved it. It was so funny!! We went garage selling and I found some killer deals on shorts for Colton at 25 cents a piece, (there is no cents symbol on a keyboard, crazy) and found some christmas and birthday gifts for about $4 total.

While we were in Az, Matt and Dad was moving us in our new home. What a great husband and dad. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and so blessed that Paris was able to come home and is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment