So, I think it's funny that Colton doesn't get out of bed, until you tell him he can. During naps or in the morning. This is how the routine goes. Colton-"mama, mama. Colton-" Mama, mama. I go and open his door, he is laying in his bed, pops his head up and I say, it's okay, you can get up. Then he jumps out of his bed. Really? What kid does that? I wish he would just play in his room some mornings so I could sleep a bit. But, it doesn't work that way. He wants me up. He's funny!!
2 comments:
That is funny. Maybe one day he will play in his room and get his own breakfast so you can sleep in a little.
Don't count on that every happening. Once you have a child they will call you at any hour of the day or night--sleep is no longer in your future. However, he is cute enough to put up with such a minor inconvenience.
Post a Comment