Well, it finally happened, we put Colton in a toddler bed. It's a Lightning McQueen bed. He absolutely loves it. McQueen is his ultimate favorite along with Mater and "Rookie", also known as Chick. Colton and I put it together Friday morning and then took his crib apart. He loved helping and using his tools to "fix it" as he would say. I can't believe how much he is growing up. He took a nap pretty good in it the first day, he laid there and cried with his door open for about 15 min. I don't think it ever crossed his mind that really and truly he could just get out of bed and come and get me, or even play in his room. I thought it was pretty silly. That night, he did really good and kept saying, "Me big boy, McQueen bed". He really enjoys his bed and being a big boy. He's not a baby anymore, but He will always be my baby.
1 comment:
Way to go big boy Colton! That is cute that he helped you put it together, or "fix it".
Post a Comment