Thursday, September 3, 2009

Matt's Birthday and SLUSHY

Matt's BD at Blue Bird Rest. So, on the way home the other day, we stopped and got slushies, it was really hot outside. Well, just as we turned off the highway to go home, I hear "mama" at a normal tone, I turn around and this is what I saw. Crazy kid, it was everywhere, where ever you see red, it's slushy. Do you know how hard it is to get slushy out of the inside of a buckle? I thought I had it all until we used the car seat next and the buckle was stuck, because it was still sticky. It was on his bare legs and he didn't even care, his poor legs were frozen, by the time we got home. I was bad, I admit, but I took some video as I was driving down the back road, sorry it's crooked, but I was driving. He was so proud of himself!

No comments:

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers