Monday, December 22, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...

Gone away is the blue bird here to stay is the cold brrrr....I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, well our dreams came true this last week. I just wanted to post some pictures of our beautiful snow here in Cache Valley for all of my family in Az, who won't be having a white Christmas or go walking in the Winter Wonderland. It is quite pretty, but it has also been really cold. But, it is much like a Winter Wonderland. I love the snow and the peacefullness that it brings when it is snowing and how much I love to watch it float to the ground and watch how it gets blown and swirls in different directions. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

Chris misses the snow I am good just looking at the pictures. Thanks for posting.

Funks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers