Beautiful are you making me one for christmas they are so pretty. I like the table centerpieces if you are taking orders. jk I didn't know you knew how to make those.
Wow, those are beautiful! I will place my order now! Colton is growing so fast, what a doll, we need to get our boys together before they leave on their missions :) Have fun at disney land, I am jealous!
3 comments:
Beautiful are you making me one for christmas they are so pretty. I like the table centerpieces if you are taking orders. jk I didn't know you knew how to make those.
Make that two. Becky you are really good at those.
Wow, those are beautiful! I will place my order now! Colton is growing so fast, what a doll, we need to get our boys together before they leave on their missions :) Have fun at disney land, I am jealous!
Post a Comment