Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I'M BACK
Man, it's been quite a while since I've done anything with this. It has been a crazy summer. We had all of our family together for the 4th which was so much fun! Uncle Lindsay came out from Georgia, (my dad's brother), he spent about a month with mom and dad. Matt is running the Webloes Day camp for the Boy Scouts of America. He works Mon- Sat. Matt found out that the University of Utah would not accept about 42 of his credits, so we decided that he should return to the University of Pheonix, meaning, yes, we would have to move again. We thought about staying in Salt Lake City. His parents had a house that we could live in, that is up for sale. Then mom and dad offered for us to come live with them. Seeing's how I work for mom and dad and Matt can do his schooling from anywhere. We decided to move back to Richmond. Seeing's how Matt was putting in 10-12 hr days. I got to pack us up and get everything ready for the move. Mom Funk and Mom Parker were great helps with the cleaning of our apartment and watching Colton. The University ward Elder's Quoram was wonderful!! They knew that Matt had to be at work, and that I was going to be myself, so I had lots of help loading the truck. They were so amazing. Such a great ward. We will miss our ward and all of our wonderful friends. We had help from our new ward/ home ward. We are excited to be back in the ward. It's been good so far. Mom and Dad are gone with their business during the week and are only here on the weekends. So, it gives them someone in their house during the week, plus someone to take care of the house and yard, so they get a real break on the weekend.
Matt and I both have new callings- I'm on the compassionate service committee and a Visiting Teacher. Matt is the 11 yr old Scout Leader. We are both really excited about our callings.
Colton is growning so fast. He will be 10months old on the 27th. He know has 3 teeth. Two bottom ones and a top one and I think another one is coming in. He is into everything. He has discovered the bathroom, which know we have to make sure the doors are closed at all times, he's getting more confident in taking his own steps. He took 4 steps by himself last night. He is eating anything we are willing to give him. He loves yogurt, ice cream, grits, pancakes, crackers, veggies, and olives and lots more. He is like his father he loves food.
He is talking a lot more, he says Bye, Bye, Hi , Ma ma , Da Da, Gdad- for grand dad
So, life is flying by. I am trying to get unpacked. Colton and I get to see Matt on Saturday nights and Sunday, then he heads back to Salt Lake for camp. He is staying with his parents during the week. He will be finished with camp on the 3rd of August.
As soon as I get my computer set up to the internet I will post some pictures. We have been so blessed to be with our families and to spend time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YEAH - You're alive!!! Wow, you have been busy I'm sad we never got together while you were close -but I am glad you are with family! Hopefully we will see each other soon!
Finally! As beautiful as your cake is I was getting tired of it. I'm glad you had some help with the move. I know you will be a great help for mom and dad.
Yea glad to finally see a new blog. Colton was cute dancing to Elvis.
Hello! Welcome back...You don't stay in one place for long do you? Hope you are doing okay, miss you!!
Post a Comment