I can't believe Colton is 6 months old today. He has grown up so much. He is such a little man.
He loves to eat peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and of course his bottles. He loves to walk with help and is rolling, but hates it when he lands on his tummy, it's kinda funny. He has had a couple of haircuts and has had the flu. He is so much fun, he laughs and tries to talk and is such a blessing and joy to our family. The time has just flown by and it amazes me at how much he does and wants to do on his own. He is trying to feed himself and really wants to eat grownup food. He sits at the table when we eat, and loves being a part of it. He has started riding in the shopping carts and sitting at the table in restruants. We sure do love our little man, and am so grateful he is part of our family. Keep smiling!!!

6 comments:
He is getting so big growing way to fast, can't wait to see him in 3 months. Your Easter Egg was way cool!! Never seen one like it. I am going to do the newsletter, I can never think of anything new to write that I don't put in my blog. Love Helena
That blue shirt and spikey hair. What a great picture!
Becky, this is Alison from JC Penney's. Hey I was on Emily's blog and saw you! Cute family. I have been wondering where you were at. Glad I found you. I love blogs for this reason! I'll keep checking for updates.
Becky, I am in Tremonton. Where are you at? Keep me posted.
I'm waiting for more pictures of my cute nephew and I was wondering how you are all doing.
Amy
Becky you need to post again. What have you been up to? Any good recipes lately? What do you do all day need some good idea's? Getting bored of the same thing with Gavin play dough, coloring, paint. What else is there? I keep having this dream that I am going to have a oops baby that would be so bad if it happened now they would only be 12 months apart. But I was thinking maybe I am having those baby feelings because you are having a baby, any news you need to tell us. Made these easy pizza's that Gavin could help with which were fun thought maybe you would like. We took biscuts from a can put them in a cup cake pan topped with alfredo sauce chicken, green onions and cheese. Chris really likes them. Well you better post something soon I look everyday and don't see anything new. Put new things that Colton is doing now any walking yet? Crawling yet? Talking yet? What am I missing from living so far away.
Love Helena
Post a Comment