Colton's new thing is to talk non-stop. He loves to talk. Doesn't matter if anyone is listening or not. I guess he gets that from his mama. He loves to arch his back and pick his butt up. His dad did that when he was little.
Your dad is so funny. I love the blog because it keeps me up-to date on all the little things going on.
So Cute Colton has Grandma and Grandad trained to talk with him. Good job on the Blog!!
He's getting so big!
You have been tagged!! Go to my blog to read the instructions for the game.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your dad is so funny. I love the blog because it keeps me up-to date on all the little things going on.
So Cute Colton has Grandma and Grandad trained to talk with him. Good job on the Blog!!
He's getting so big!
You have been tagged!! Go to my blog to read the instructions for the game.
Post a Comment